For your convenience, Southeast Valley Medical Group offers a number of diagnostic tests and services within our family practice office in Mesa, Arizona. Our onsite tests and health assessments are part of your office visit and another example of the comprehensive care we provide for you.
Our onsite services include:
- Pulmonary function testing (spirometry) to measure how well the lungs take in and release air
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) to check for problems with the electrical activity of your heart
- Vision screenings
- Cholesterol screenings
- Pap smears for cervical cancer screening
- Prostate exams for prostate cancer screening
- School and sports physicals
- Minor surgery to remove lumps, bumps, and moles
- Vaccines, including the flu vaccine
- Lab drawing services
Call (480) 969-1446 to make an appointment with one of our qualified family medicine providers, or use our interactive appointment request form. Southeast Valley Medical Group is conveniently located to serve the residents of Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler and Tempe, Arizona.